Further Your Education
Have you received a bachelor's degree and want to continue your education without committing to a program? Perhaps you'd like to:
- Try before you buy – explore a program before submitting a formal application
- Take a specific course that would bolster your professional development or serve as a prerequisite for another program
- Expand your mind and grow personally
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看We offer non-degree registration for individuals interested in taking post-graduate coursework. You're welcome to explore our 120 graduate programs and select up to three courses that spark your interest.
Preparing to Enroll
All non-degree applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree must apply for non-degree courses through the Office of Graduate Education to enroll in either undergraduate or graduate-level courses. Additionally, non-native English speakers must follow standard graduate admission requirements to demonstrate proof of English . Non-degree students must apply each term.
Admission as a non-degree student does not guarantee admission to a University of Denver graduate degree program. In the event that the student subsequently wishes to undertake a degree program at the University of Denver, the regular application procedures must be followed, including the submission of the required application fee. No more than three courses earned as a non-degree student may be applied to the degree. All non-degree coursework must be approved for transfer into a degree-seeking program. Note that not all academic units permit non-degree students to register for their courses.
Academic Unit Contact Information
Submit the following items to the appropriate admission office for processing:
- Daniels College of Business Graduate Admissions Office: 2101 S. University Blvd., Suite 255 Denver, CO 80208 [email protected] 303-871-3416 │ Fax 303-871-4466
- Graduate School of Social Work Office of Admission: 2148 S. High Street Denver, CO 80208 303-871-2841 │ Fax 303-871-2845
- Sturm College of Law Registrar: 2255 E. Evans Ave Ste. 235-B Denver, CO 80208 303-871-6138 │ Fax 303-871-6915
- University College Registration: Office 2211 S. Josephine St. Denver, CO 80208 303-871-2291│ Fax 303-871-3303
- All Other Programs: Office of Graduate Education Mary Reed, Room 5 2199 S. University Blvd. Denver, CO 80208-4802 [email protected] 303-871-2706 │ Fax 303-871-4942
- Graduate Tax Program Registrar: Ricketson Law Building 390 2255 E. Evans Ave. Denver, CO 80208 303-871-6209 │ Fax 303-871-6358
Submit the following materials to the appropriate academic unit's admissions office:
- Non-Degree Application
- Copy of your bachelor's degree transcript
- Approval to register from the professor of each course you'd like to enroll in (an email from the professor with course approval is acceptable)
- Non-native English speakers must also submit proof of English language proficiency
Non-degree applications for the upcoming fall term are processed by academic units at the beginning of August. Expect to receive a confirmation email from the Office of Graduate Education during this time. Once the application is processed, you can register online.
Maintaining Non-Degree Status
Students can take a maximum of three non-degree courses. After that, students must apply to a degree-seeking program or submit a petition to continue courses for personal growth only.
Non-degree students are not eligible for federal financial aid. However, our Office of Financial Aid can help you find private scholarships. View our fees and tuition rates here.
Postdoctoral Study at DU
If you’re a faculty member at another institution, you can enroll as a visiting scholar and pursue postdoctoral study. Visiting scholars neither pay tuition nor earn credits for their classes. To earn graduate credits, you’d need to enroll as a non-degree student.