Admission Policies & Procedures
- Baccalaureate Degree: Be sure to submit at least one transcript from all your post-secondary institutions. All our applicants must also submit proof of their bachelor’s and master’s degrees, if applicable, with a degree certificate or diploma.
- Grade Point Average: The average undergraduate GPA of students admitted to our graduate programs last year was 3.36.
- The minimum undergraduate GPA for admission consideration for graduate study at the University of Denver is a cumulative 2.5 on a 4.0 scale or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
- An earned master’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution supersedes the minimum standards for the baccalaureate.
- For applicants with graduate coursework but who have not earned a master’s degree or higher, the GPA from the graduate work may be used to meet the requirement.
- The minimum GPA is a cumulative 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for all graduate coursework undertaken.
- Standardized Test Scores: While DU overall doesn’t require entrance exams, the requirements for specific programs can vary. Some programs require exams such as the LSAT, the GMAT, the GRE or the MAT.
Online application is required
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看We only accept online applications for graduate study. If you require accommodations, please contact our Office of Graduate Education.
Our application fee
A non-refundable fee is required with your application. The fee varies by program. Your application will not be processed until it's received. McNair Scholars or members of other national scholar programs may be able to waive or defer their application fees. Contact graduate admission to learn more.
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看We require either a scanned copy or a downloaded version of your transcripts from every college or university you have attended. The institution name and student name must be visible on all transcripts. Scanned copies must be clearly legible and sized to print on standard 8½-by-11-inch paper. Transcripts that do not show degrees awarded must also be accompanied by a scanned copy of the diploma or degree certificate. If your academic transcripts were issued in a language other than English, both the original documents and certified English translations are required.
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看Upon admission to the University of Denver, official transcripts will be required from each institution attended.
Mary Reed Building Room 5
2199 S. University Blvd.
Denver, Colorado 80208
Your supplemental documents
Your graduate program requirements may include additional supplemental documents. Be sure to review your program’s application steps for information regarding letters of recommendation, admission essays and statements of purpose.
Reuse of your supplemental documents
All of your supplemental documents will remain on file for 12 months after your application's date of submission. You can reuse these documents for future applications during that time period.
Your permanent residency
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看You will need to provide proof of permanent residency in the United States. If you aren't a U.S. citizen, be sure to include a copy of your permanent resident card or green card with your application.
Your admission offer
If you receive an admission offer, you’ll have until your deposit deadline to confirm enrollment.
Reconsidering your options? If you decline our admission offer, you will be required to submit a new application and pay an additional application fee to your program. Or, you can request to defer your enrollment for up to a year.
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看You may also be eligible for early enrollment. You’ll have to draft a written request if you wish to pursue this option. Check with your program for details.
Your admission deposit
Make sure to submit your admission deposit after admission to your program. This payment is used to confirm your intent to pursue graduate studies at our university. Your admission letter will include information on this non-refundable deposit, including deadlines.
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看Admission deposits are applied to your first term of tuition. These fees vary by program. Check with your graduate program for deposit figures.
Your financial aid package
U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents must complete the FAFSA to determine their eligibility for the Federal Work-Study Program, Federal Direct Loans, Federal Perkins Loans and Direct Graduate PLUS Loans through our Office of Financial Aid. The availability of merit-based awards such as scholarships, grants, fellowships and GTA/GRA waivers varies by academic program.
Change your graduate program
After your application is submitted and before our admission decision, you may request a one-time change to the academic program to which you’ve applied. If we’ve already made our admission decision, you’ll need to complete a new application — including another payment of our application fee.
|Regular Degree Student||
|Special Status Student||
|English Conditional Admission (ECA)||
Get Your Application Started
International Application Process
男女做爰高清免费视频,男女做爰高清免费视频片段&#32;视频,男女夜间视频免费观看If you are an international student, there are many additional steps you must take to complete your application for admission – including English language proficiency tests, financial verification and I-20 / DS-2019.
Our comprehensive graduate bulletin contains our detailed policies and procedures for admission, tuition, financial aid and graduate program requirements.